Thursday, June 30, 2005

The house!

*I finally added captions! Please note, it is very difficult taking house pictures! You can never get far enough back to fit anything in the frame! Try it yourself at your own house if you don't believe me!

By the way, here's an update. I'm having major realtor issues right now. Jay, his father, and I all took time off yesterday for the 9am house inspection. No one else showed up. I finally tried calling realtor to no avail. I then called the inspection company only to find out that my realtor changed the inspectation date the day after I booked it. It is now scheduled for Friday at 3pm. Not convenient at all. So I was steamed. I am even more angry now as I called my realtor and her partner yesterday REPEATEDLY and left numerous messages and they NEVER CALLED ME BACK! I'm starting to get worried and even more agitated. I've never had trouble reaching them before. I will call them again as soon as I close out the entry.

No comments: