Monday, January 2, 2006

New Year, New Painting

I just painted some new artwork for our eventual 1/2 bath. I already own a large framed Peter Max print of the Wizard of Oz and I created a piece to go with it. The bathroom will be white with this artwork and brightly colored towels and accessories bringing in the color. My inspiration for my painting was this: http://lyricfrommyart.com/indexnew.html I saw a small article about this artist and his work in a wedding magazine. I intend to paint a large one using our wedding song lyrics ('Steady as We Go' by Dave Matthews Band.) I think it will look really cool hanging over our bed in our eventual master bedroom! Peter Max: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Mine: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Together: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: