Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Stuff

The spackler (if there is such a word) is coming this morning to start - he might already be there! Jay is meeting him at the house! Woo hoo! Jay's off today so he goes to work on the front flower beds. He did SUCH a nice job with the side beds that I can't wait to see how the front will look!
 
I have more pictures to post between my mom's camera and Jay's. I hope I get to it soon.
 
I won a complete Sherwin-Williams paint color fan deck on eBay and I'm obsessed with looking at all the color possibilities! Everyone in the fam wants to lend us a hand when painting time comes so it should go fast! June and I have been getting all excited talking about it and how we can finally break in the new grill and she'll bring over her huge picnic table! It really will be a painting party like everyone says! Randi is also going to sand and seal our front door - I think! Everyone is pitching in - good times, good times.
 
Kristine is at her new job and so we don't talk anymore!!! We always emailed back and forth but she can't at work. She can't even access her personal email because they block it! EVIL. I hate this because I don't want to grow apart because she's in CT for work and her home. Diana (my bridesmaid and dear friend) moved out to TN but at least we can email all day long and keep each other abreast of things... Ah well. We both have to just make an effort to stay in touch...

No comments: