Monday, November 5, 2007

Bzzzz

Somehow I got invited with 4 guests to a Friends & Family screening of Bee Movie in NYC this weekend. I took Jay, June, (my mother-in-law), and our friends Mike and Chris.

In addition to getting to see the movie for free, we got popcorn soda, and a goodie bag with a bee antennae headband, 2 Bee Movie books, honey, and playing cards. My favorite part though was star gazing! Jerry Seinfeld and his family were there as was Sarah Jessica Parker with her son - she was a row in front of us. It was cute seeing her with her son and clapping for daddy - Matthew Broderick. I also could see Jerry during the movie too so it was fun to see his reactions to things.

We finished up the day with awesome greasy burgers at Nick's Pizza & Burger joint on the Upper West Side :-)

No comments: