Thursday, June 19, 2008

Silly Me

Haha.... I feel dumb

I work in a school office and every single day someone in here is running to get coffee or lunch or something and whenever they ask me if I want anything, I decline. I do because I'm overly thrifty and I bring lunch and waters everyday.

Well, this morning, the office manager called and said she was going to Starbucks because she had lots of giftcards from parents and she asked if I wanted something. So I said, "Sure, a small iced passion tea."

She just brought it in and said, "I think it was like $2, whenever you have it, you don't have to give it to me now." I only have 2 sad dollars in my wallet right now!

I totally thought this was a freebie since she was using her supply of giftcards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not silly... the other chick is STINGY!

Anonymous said...

very misleading on her part!