Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whoa-ohh, We're Halfway There!

Long time, no update-- what else is new, really...

I'm right between 19 and 20 weeks along which makes me at the halfway point. That is just so hard to fathom! The baby's size is between that of a mango and a cantaloupe. Just nuts right?

I can now officially state that I feel the baby bouncin' around from time to time. That is just totally weird too. My bladder is already working overtime and the lil' kicks to it aren't helping matters!

Besides the constant bathroom trips, getting tired early, and heartburn, I have to say I'm feeling pretty good. I guess I should enjoy these little nuisances while they last!

Last night we finally put our beautiful stroller together the way it will be for the baby. I say 'finally' as if the baby will be here tomorrow or something, lol. Ah well. It's just exciting stuff.

Here's a picture of my belly and a picture of what our stroller looks like right now - except ours is black with light gray detailing.

Enjoy :-)


Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed....enjoy every minute.  Congratulations and best of luck.  Sue

Anonymous said...

what a nice stoller, hahaha!
Love, Mom