Monday, November 8, 2004

Back By Popular Demand

......well not really, just Diana's demand ; )

I know I've been slacking, but at least I have an excuse. I was sick. I had a rotten cold that wouldn't go away. All better now.

Nothing else terribly newsworthy, I don't think... Let's see.

Well actually, my grandpa is in the hospital. He was having a pain under his ribcage and went in for testing. They just decided yesterday that they want to put in a pacemaker. Apparently, his heart rate speeds up and then drops periodically. Luckily the procedure doesn't sound like a huge deal - only 15 minutes. His health otherwise is good. Not bad for a 92 year old.

I was cat-sitting again in the city last week also. I've been doing that a lot lately. Jay isn't thrilled about it; neither is my mom. They both miss me when I'm there. I enjoy "having my own place in the city," but it does get lonely and expensive. I get chinese steamed pork dumplings like every night. When I want to be cheap, I get 2 Gray's Papaya hot dogs and a drink for $2.75, mmm mmm good!!

I think I did enough rambling for the moment. Besides, it's lunch time yo!

No comments: