Monday, December 6, 2004

Birthday Bliss

Hey y'all...

It's been a while I know. I had a birthday last week - December 2nd. I'm officially on the wrong side of 25 (26). It was a great 2 days of celebrating. I have pictures to prove it but not readily available for me to include in this entry.

I received some very awesome and generous gifts this year. Diana (Jersey Girl From Nashville) sent me the coziest, coolest PJ's ever. They were so nice to come home to after dinner with the fam and Jay Thursday night. Truly a pleasant and most welcome surprise : )

Jay got me a be-yoo-ti-ful pink mini iPod! I looooooooooove it!! I have 64 songs on it so far. I love being able to download all of my favorite songs that I didn't already own. Such a great gift and pretty too!

Jay also came into the city on my birthday, brought me flowers, and we had lunch together. Such a sweetie : )

Kristine got me an adorable sweater that is totally me. I've managed to wear it twice since she gave it to me!! She also gave me a bracelet with sparkly stars on it ~ perfect for me! Last but not least a gorgeous pair of chandelier earrings - Diana would be so proud!!

I could go on and on about all of the gifts I received but I'm pooped. I just got back from the gym.

Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special. Thank you mom, dad, Aunt Felecia, Chris, Jay, June, Joe, Randi, Brian, Shara, Kristine, Diana, John, Mike, Tammy, Dave, Scott, and Christine. I hope I didn't foget anyone!!

I will post pictures soon - promise!!

No comments: