Thursday, January 13, 2005

Down

Well, I'm back from girls' weekend in Nashville and we had a really great time. Thank you Diana for showing us the sights and for being D.D.

I would love to be all excited and happy and able to elaborate, but I just can't right now I'm afraid.

To start, I lost 2 more lbs. This isn't necessarily good news. I lost it all since Monday and it's because I've had ZERO appettite.

I cannot go to deep into this or I'll make myself cry yet again. I've been crying several times a day.

My best friend at work, Matt was let go on Monday. I found out right before I got on the plane to come home. I had tears streaming down my cheeks for most of the flight.

He and I worked in the same little department since I've been here. I hate the other people I work with. They take advantage and never show up or they come in wicked late. They are dumb and cannot speak or write effectively.

I will never understand why this happened. I hope that Matt finds something better and more worthy of him. Until then I am miserable. Today is the first day without him. I have no friends here anymore. Our other friend Youssef (Yahoo) was laid off at the end of last year because his department was done away with.

I'm devastated. I don't want to be here anymore.

No comments: