Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's About Time...

...I add a new entry!

Things are usually pretty quiet so I wait until I actually have something to write about.

On Valentine's Day Jay and I had a nice dinner at an Italian Restaurant called Campania. We both had the penne alla vodka, it was scrumptious! We also brought a bottle of wine so we felt very "adult" : )

I am cat-sitting in the city again and this weekend I shared my abode with Jay, our friend Dave, and his girlfriend Christine. We ate dinner at John's Pizzeria, one of my favorite places in NYC. Afterwards, we had sinful ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. MMmmm.... On Sunday, I gave everyone a tour of HBO. Dave will be interviewing there tomorrow for Matthew's job. <sigh>

After that we went to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - always a blast! I recommend it highly if you've never been. It's very expensive I must admit, but I fortunately got an $8.00 off discount for each of us through a Time Warner deal. We took lots of pictures which I hope to put up here someday, lol.

I'm still looking for a new job. It's tough. I've sent out my resume to about 25 places this year so far and have heard nothing except for that one interview I had with Conde Nast. I haven't heard from them so I guess that's that. I'm not upset though. I like HBO and I don't want to be just a receptionist. The pay was the same anyway. On to bigger and better things!

I'm so broke right now I really need a windfall. Kristine's wedding is draining me! I enjoy planning her shower so much it's costing me a fortune!

Ah well, it'll be her turn someday to do it for me : )

I'm still trying to be a good girl and eat decently. I also try to go to the gym 3 times a week but it usually only works out to 2. I haven't gained so that's good I guess. I would like to lose 3.5 lbs before the dress fitting which will be anyday now. Oh well. What can you do? I at least hope I have toned arms for the wedding because it's a strapless dress and there's no mercy there.

My newest motto:

Eat To Live, Don't Live To Eat ~~ I'm so guilty of this!

 

No comments: