Thursday, May 12, 2005

Recommended Reading - Peterson Trial

I learned from Rosie's blog  that you can join what's called an "associate" program with amazon.com and earn some extra cash by linking to some favorite products. I wrote an entry a while back about some Scott Peterson Trial books I was reading. I am now on my third. Am I sick? I mean, I just find this case utterly fascinating for some reason. Below are the books I've been reading, in the order I've been reading them. I'm only like a fifth of the way in to A Deadly Game. This is the most in-depth one. It even contains evidence and testimony that never reached the jury. I look forward to diving into it every day at lunch.

 

Amber Frey: Witness for the Prosecution of Scott Peterson

 

Blood Brother: 33 Reasons My Brother Scott Peterson Is Guilty

 

A Deadly Game: The Untold Story of the Scott Peterson Investigation

 

 

No comments: