Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2nd Proposal

Last night was great. Jay and I went out to dinner for his birthday and when we got back to his house I gave him a stack of gifts. He was feeling all bad that I spent money on him on so many gifts. Little did he know one of them cost me like $800!! When he got to the box with his wedding ring, he had no clue what could be in it. He said, "is this a tie?" Cause that's the kind of box it was. He pushed aside the jeweler paperwork and polishing cloth and when he saw the ring he just stared at it completely speechless. I sorta got down on one knee and took his hand and said "will you marry me?" I was kind of laughing because I was feeling so nervous and excited. He really was in shock that I actually got it. He kept saying things like, "Honey, wow. I can't believe you did that." He was very happy and I was even more happy because it actually fit!

It was a very good and happy night : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh, mom