Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Plum's the Word

Just wanted to give a quick update on our plum. That's right, plum. According to the million websites and books I've been reading, week 12 = plum. That's the size that the baby is. The first time we saw the baby it was the size of a blueberry but more resembled a jellybean that just sat there.
Jay and I got to see the little plum for ourselves on Friday. I had an ultrasound done and it was just amazing. This little baby was bouncy and rolling all around. It's hard to believe that that's going on in my belly right now and I don't feel a thing. It'll be even more exciting when I do.  We also heard the heartbeat. It was good and strong; 158 beats a minute. So, all looks good so far and thankfully I'm at the end of the first trimester which is a good thing.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is just too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!