Sunday, August 22, 2004

Blah

Today promises to be a boring Sunday. I have absolutely nothing going on today. It does look to be a pretty, sunny day, but of course our pool turned green in the past couple days. I don't know about you, but swimming in algae doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Yesterday, my mom, brother, his friend John and I went to Staples and had a little shopping spree. We needed to get everything my mom would need to set up an office at home. She got a new job and will be doing some of the work from home. It's incredible all the little things you think of that belong in an office - stapler, tape dispenser, wastebasket, filing cabinet, paper clips, etc...

Last night I actually made dinner! I made Rocco Dispirito's (from NBC's The Restaurant), Penne Alla Vodka!!http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Restaurant/recipes/01.shtml                                                             It was sooo good - def restaurant caliber! Everyone liked! I will have to make it again soon!!

Today is going to be totally lame. I hate days like this, when from the moment you wake up, you know you ae just going to be bored allllll day. What a waste.

Maybe I'll put some things up on eBay. My mom went through all of her jewelry and gave me a ton of stuff. So I think I'll be putting some of it up.

To top off this lousy day, I got a dentist appointment right after work tomorrow to fill a bunch of cavities - yippee! I know he's going to ask when I want to deal with my bad wisdom tooth, but I'm completely dreading that and want to put it off as long as I can. He makes me nervous cause he keeps asking, "Do you want to be put under for that?" Shouldn't he be giving me guidance in that department?

 

No comments: