Monday, August 9, 2004

Long Time, No Write

Please excuse my TV selection for this evening. There really is not much on, I swear! Besides, I wanted to dig into this journal entry before it got much later.

At the moment, I am sitting at Cindy's apartment in NYC. Once again, I am apartment/cat-sitting for her. It's a pretty sweet deal. I'm only 1 subway stop from work, so I can sleep later - although I never do. My biological alarm clock gets me up at like 6:47 a.m. whenever I stay here. What do I do with all that spare time you ask? I watch NY1 (an all-news network on channel 1 that's only available in NYC) like every other self-respecting New Yorker does ; ) Okay, should I be scared? The lights just flickered twice - creepy!

So I know y'all are waiting with baited breath for news about my Cavy. Well, wait no more...it's home! It's all fixed and detailed too! The mechanic replaced the airbag harness & module, fixed locks, and replaced carpeting! It looks spiffier than when I first got it I'm told! My brother and dad brought it to my house tonight.

I went with my fellow HBO'ers Matthew and Youssef to "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle." It was a funny movie, kinda what I expected it to be like. And of course, we capped off the evening with a stop at the infamous burger joint! Mmm mmm good!

I'm so psyched for the end of the week. My mom and I are going to Manahawkin, NJ to stay with Jay at his family's beach house from Thursday to Saturday. Manahawkin is near Long Beach Island. I can't wait to get into that ocean and lay on the sand. We are also bringing our little doxie Rudy with us, should be interesting. Jay has his big black lab, Buster with him down there. I hope the weather is good to us - pray for us!! I expect that we'll have a really nice time together : )

 

No comments: