Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Chivalry Is Not Dead!

Last night I had to get home in a timely manner because I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning. Of course like 20 minutes into the trip, our bus drive pulls over on the side of the road and says we need to get on a different bus cause only one wiper was working - doh!

Another bus comes like 5-10 minutes later but we can't get on. The driver shoos us away.

Then like 20 minutes later another one comes. We all pile on and its packed. I'm going to have to stand, along with like 4-5 other saps. This nice man in his thirties I'd guess then says to me, "would you like my seat?" What a sweetheart! I said, "That's so nice of you, thank you." : )

What a guy...we were stuck in traffic after that too. What makes it extra nice was that he was on the bus originally before us scrubs got on.

That was really nice.

No comments: