Friday, March 18, 2005

My New Abode/ Ding Dong The Witch Has Quit!

Well, this is my new office. I am out of the hall and now I get windows, a TVand a VCR. It is definitely a more comfortable (as far as space goes) place to be than the work station/cubicle I was in before.

There is awful tension here though. There is definite resentment.

FRAN QUIT!!!!!!!!

She's the evil co-worker of mine that has caused me grief this past year. I think my moving into this office had a lot to do with her resignation. Good riddance I say.

Right now, I have a new problem - Veronica. She's my office-mate. This is a very large office so it is shared. *Matthew used to be here : (  She's been nothing but nasty and rude to me since I moved in here yesterday. She b*tches all day long and there's tension between us. She thinks I'm favored which is probably true and so what. I actually do my job and do it well. That's what happens.

She keeps trying to implement changes here that would have dangerous ramifications to our day-to-day routines. When I explain that these changes are not logical or practical she becomes argumentative with me.

This isn't good. It's only been 2 days.

 

 

* Just a foot note, ha ha... Matt broke his ankle a week ago today during  a spur-of-the-moment ice-skating excursion in Central Park. The poor guy is laid up at home and in tremendous pain. Get Well Soon Matthew.

No comments: