Thursday, October 13, 2005

BIG BIG BIG NEWS!

Jay and I celebrated our 9th anniversary together last night. We went out for a VERY nice dinner. We laughed a lot because it was so fancy : )


Afterwards, we went back to his home (parents' right now, we're currently fixing up our house). He told me to close my eyes because he had a gift for me. When I was allowed to open them, there he was with an open ring box with my grandmother's engagement ring all shined up in it. He said, "Lesley, will you marry me?" I was in shock! I kept looking at him and then at the ring trying to make a connection, like is this really happening?! I gave him a big hug and he keeps saying, "Well? Well?" Like I had to say anything, lol. Of course I said yes.

Afterwards, we ran upstairs to tell his family. They had no idea! We then stopped over my best friend's house to show her. Oh yeah, and of course I called my family and told them too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO EXCITING!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

congrats