Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let the Games Begin!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is our "new" free front door! Jay's uncle salvaged it from a job he's working on just for us. Isn't it beautiful?

Well today we finally got permits so work can officially begin! How exciting! I will keep you posted as things finally happen.

***************************************************************************************

This weekend Jay and I went up to Kristine and John's. It was really nice. A good bonding time. I like that Jay and I are getting to know John better now. The house is very nice, getting more and more settled in as time goes by. Nice new furniture in her living room now. Camps made us dinner  - chicken parm, pasta, and bread. Yummy stuff. We had some ice cream and cookies for dessert. I somehow drank a whole bottle of wine! I was fine though. No consequences - thank God.  

We stayed over Saturday night and spent most of the day there on Sunday. It's funny that after all these years we are still having "sleepovers" together. I can't wait to entertain guests at our house.  

There's been lots of talk in my household about getting a new puppy. Things on this front change daily. One day we are browsing through dogs on www.petfinder.org  together, the next, my mom thinks its a bad idea. Saturday night my mom called me to say that her and my dad were picking up a long-haired chihuahua the next day. Well, the next day, my mom sends me a text that they aren't. Enough. These emotional ups and downs are too much.  

 

So that's what's happening-

No comments: