Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Help me save Chip

Hello Everyone,

My co-worker Alex, a very sweet girl, has a pet dalmatian, Chip, that she got when she lived in LA. She now lives in an apartment in NYC that does not allow pets. Her mother has been keeping him at her home in Long Island but no longer wants the responsibility. She has ordered Alex to have Chip put to sleep. An appointment for this was made last week. In the eleventh hour, Alex found a friend who could watch him for another week. He is on borrowed time. He is a sweet, loving dog and he's about 10 1/2 years old. He is not ready to die.

If you, or anyone you know can take this dog in, please let me know. It breaks my heart that I cannot -my new house is not yet in live-in condition.

Thank you for your time.

Lesley
starlet56@aol.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaww, how sad. I'd love to have him but don't know how I would get him.

Lahoma