Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Things You Might Not Know About Me

10 Things You Might Not Know

1. I was an actress in my past life ; )

2. I was treated horribly in school - always picked on and called names : (
3. I have hardly any family at all. In fact, I can count them all on one hand!
4. Jay and I have been together since 10-12-96 : )

5. I've been best friends with Kristine since 5th grade
6. I get to see celebs at my job often - love it!

7. The little boy from Chucky worked with my brother for a few years before discovering all the money he can make at conventions
8. Brian Kirk & The Jirks will be playing at my wedding! Can't wait! www.jirks.com

9. I played the drums for 8 years
10. We got our house for a steal because someone took their life in our garage. So tragic and sad. My second cousin Jimmy,who's a priest, blessed our house so I feel much better about it.

8 Places I've Visited

1. London - with my friend Matt and I met up with Diana too!
2. Nashville - to visit Diana on a whim, twice!
3. Boston - went to Lesley University in Cambridge
4. Virginia Beach - crazy vaca with Jay and a couple clowns
5. Florida - several times - Disney, Port St. Lucie... 6. Washington DC - shortest trip ever, whirlwind tour of our nation's capital
7. Adirondacks - so beautiful
8. Pennsylvania - The Poconos, Hershey Park


Eight Ways to Win My Heart

1. Hugs
2. Intelligence
3. A great smile
4. Sincerity
5. Surprise me
6. Buy me dinner : )
7. Put your arm around me in public
8. Tell me you love me


Seven Things I want to do Before I Die

1. travel the world -- not the scary parts though, lol 2. MEET TOM HANKS
3. Act again
4. Have children
5. MEET TOM HANKS
6. Do what I want to do for a living
7. Get in better shape

Six Things I'm Afraid of

1. Close family and friends dying
2. Calling strangers on the phone
3. My boss, lol 4. How much money my wedding is going to cost :-X
5. House going on fire 6. Mosh pits

Five Things I don't Like

1. Hunting
2. Fur coats 3. MOSHING, MOSH PITS, MOSHERS
4. Olives
5. spelling errors

Four Ways to Turn Me Off

1. Be a player 2. Be dumb
3. Be condescending
4. Be hateful


Three Things I Do Everyday

1. Let dogs in and out
2. See Jay
3. Dream about actually living in my house

Two Things that Make Me Happy

1. Jay
2. Doggies


One thing On My Mind Right Now

1. My back is killing me. I can't wait to get my mini-massage at our company party today!

No comments: