Friday, September 24, 2004

Beautiful Boy

Jay and I went to visit his cousin Jami and her new baby boy yesterday. His name is Brandon Michael Moritz. He was born September 16th, 2004, weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19 inches long. He is quite adorable and this is an especially exciting birth because Jami is the first cousin out of ten to have a baby! The next generation has begun! Congratulations Jami and Brian!!

I'm sooo excited because Jay and I are going on vacation on Sunday. We are going to be heading up to the Adirondacks. In case you don't know where that is, it's up-upstate New York. It's where all of the beautiful moutains and trees are - unspoiled, untouched nature at its finest! I can't wait to see it for myself - never been before.

We are staying at the Garnet Hill Lodge and we have a room with a balcony overlooking all of nature's splendor! We plan on going horseback-riding, garnet mining, and 'sploring! We are going to be there until Thursday. I can't wait to post all of my pics from the trip! Woo hoo!

No comments: